APY Effective 11/1/2021*
Business Interest Checking
Business Member Share Savings
Flexible Business Checking Accounts
We offer two business checking options, basic and interest, that provide the flexibility to best match the speed of how you manage your operations. Transaction thresholds are based on your average balance of combined deposits and outstanding loan and line of credit accounts.1 The bigger your relationship with us, the more transactions you get free per month.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance required2
- No foreign transaction fee3
- Free online, mobile and telephone banking4
- Free business ATM, debit and deposit-only ATM card(s)
Compare Business Checking Account Types
|Business Basic Checking||Business Interest Checking|
|Monthly Maintenance Fees||
|Debit/Check Fees/Deposit Transaction Fee <$25,000 in combined balances**||
350 transactions per month without a fee; $0.20 per item thereafter
200 transactions per month without a fee; $0.20 per item thereafter
|Debit/Check Fees/Deposit Transaction Fee >$25,000 in combined balances**||
600 transactions per month without a fee; $0.20 per item thereafter
450 transactions per month without a fee; $0.20 per item thereafter
*Transactions include debits, checks, and all deposit items combined5
**Balance is the average balance of the combined checking, savings, money market and CD accounts plus the outstanding principal balance of any loan and line of credit accounts. Accounts are considered combined if linked to the same tax ID.
Ready to Join BECU?
Get access to this quick and easy five-step guide to help you get started with the account opening process.
Additional Features & Benefits
We believe accessing your checking account should be easy, convenient and free.
- We don't charge for electronic debits and credits, including those made through debit cards, ACH, bill pay, incoming wire transfers, transfers and ATM withdrawals
- When you make deposits at a BECU ATM or through the High-Speed Online Deposit (HSOD) scanner, only the first deposited check is counted towards the transaction threshold. Note that when using the HSOD scanner, each batch can accept up to 30 checks at a time
- We provide easy and convenient deposit-only ATM cards for your employees to make deposits on behalf of your business. These secure cards never show account balances or allow account access
- Access to nearly 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide6
- Free business debit Mastercard® with fraud monitoring protection and Mastercard Zero Liability Protection. Plus the ability to pause your activity through Online Banking
- Free eStatements
- Online banking and bill payment
- Remote check deposits
- Mastercard® Automatic Billing Updater - updates your BECU debit card expiration date and account number with participating merchants
- Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA) available for legal professionals
- Federally Insured Up to $250,000 by NCUA
Savings: A Buffer and an Investment
Building up a financial cushion is crucial for businesses, whether for earning interest on your extra cash, or saving for a big purchase.
- Business Member Share savings accounts enjoy great rates and no monthly maintenance fees
- Savings balances over $10,000? Money Market accounts earn a higher rate and enjoy check writing privileges (limited to 6 per month)
- Fixed-rate CDs help you save with a higher rate of return, offering terms from 3 to 60 months, with as little as $500
- Investment and retirement accounts allow you to save for the future while building your business today
Questions? We're here to help.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield; rates subject to change, fees may reduce earnings. A Member Share Savings account is required to establish membership.
1Balance is the average balance of the combined checking, savings, money market and CD accounts plus the outstanding principal balance of any loan and line of credit accounts. Accounts are considered combined if linked to the same tax ID.
2A Business Member Share Savings account is required to establish membership.
30.20% currency conversion fee may be included in the purchase or withdrawal's overall total when using a debit card; however, the fee will be refunded within 3 business days contingent upon the account being open at the time of refund.
4Airtime, data usage and minutes of use may be billed by your mobile provider.
5Includes debits, checks, and all deposit items combined. Please note the following transaction types have no threshold and no per item fee: all electronic debits/credits including debit card, ACH, wires, transfers, bill payment and ATM withdrawals. Deposits made using online banking or an ATM, the entire transaction is considered one deposited item.
6Surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide provided through the CO-OP Network