Business IOLTA Checking
Checking Accounts for Attorneys
We offer business IOLTA checking accounts that meet Washington state IOLTA requirements. Any interest earned on these accounts is forwarded by BECU to the Legal Foundation of Washington.
IOLTA Account Features
- No account fees
- No minimum balance required1
- Easy access using Online Banking or the BECU mobile app
- Quick deposit with a business deposit-only ATM card
- Account statements provided for record of deposits, disbursements, and interest remitted to IOLTA
- Interest earned on deposit balances2
Add an IOLTA as part of your business relationship with BECU today.
1A Business Member Share Savings account is required to establish membership and not all will qualify.
2Any interest earned on IOLTA accounts is automatically forwarded by BECU to the Legal Foundation of Washington, a local non-profit that distributes funds to civil legal aid programs in WA state.