Business Online Banking for LLCs, Corporations and Partnerships
Business Online Banking is for corporations, partnerships, and LLCs using an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for tax reporting. If you operate your business as a sole proprietorship or other business type not already listed above, you'll need to enroll in BECU Online Banking.
Features & Benefits
- Customizable banking dashboard.
- Entitlement management (ability to add, manage and delete sub users).
- Business Bill Pay.
- Remote deposit capture.
- Access to 24 months of transaction history.
What You'll Need To Enroll
- Business name.
- Phone number.
- Account number (referred to as “Business Member Share Savings account number”).
- Email address.
Whoever submits the enrollment request will also be set up as the Administrative user, who will have the ability to manage users in Business Online Banking. The Administrative user must be an authorized signer for the business.
Note: It may take up to two business days to complete the enrollment process. You will receive an encrypted email with a temporary password once the setup is complete.
Business Bill Pay
Business Bill Pay is a service that allows you to make payments to virtually any individual or company through Business Online Banking or the BECU Business Online Banking Mobile App. You can find Business Bill Pay under Transactions in Business Online Banking.
Bill Pay Features
- User Entitlements
- View Transactions Made By All Users
- Approved Bill Payments
- Multiple Pay-From Accounts
- Multiple Invoices On Checks
- Payment And Payee Reports
- Import Payees-Quicken and QuickBooks
- Payee Categories
It can take up to 2 business days to complete the enrollment process. You will receive an encrypted email with a temporary password when the setup is complete.
Yes. While your new account paperwork is being filled out, you can start the enrollment process using your mobile or tablet device. Note, it can take up to 2 business days for the enrollment process to be completed. You will receive an encrypted email with a temporary password when the setup is complete.
Yes. Your User ID should be unique. If you create a User ID that is already taken, you'll be prompted to create a different one.
No. Once your business has been set up in Business Online Banking, your account administrator will have the ability to add users and assign access levels within the Business Online Banking platform.
- Log in to Business Online Banking
- Online Banking for businesses operating with an SSN
- Business Online Banking User Guide (PDF)
- Business Online Banking Bill Pay User Guide (PDF)
- Mobile and Online Banking System Requirements
- Business Mobile Banking
- Business Checking & Savings
- Cash Management
- Remote deposit capture with High-Speed Online Deposit
- Business Visa
- Business Loans