Payments for Any Situation
BECU offers multiple ways to send money – best of all, they're all free! Check out the resources available to you and schedule your payments based on who you want to pay. It's just one more benefit for BECU members.
- BECU Online Banking – pay from your BECU Account
- BECU Mobile App – pay from your BECU Account
- Autopay from BECU Account – Complete the Loan Modification Request
- Autopay from non-BECU Account – Bill pay from your other bank
- In Person at any BECU location
- Over the phone – pay from your BECU account
- By Mail:
PO Box 97050
Seattle, WA 98124-9750
PO Box 84707
Seattle, WA 98124-6007
- Autopay from any checking or savings account with the completion of the Mortgage Loan Automatic Payment Authorization form
- BECU Online Banking – pay from your BECU account
- In person at any BECU location
- Over the phone:
- By Mail:
PO Box 11733
Newark, NJ 07101-4733
When Are Payments Processed?
- Payments received between 12:01am & 6.59pm (PST) will be posted to your account the same day
- Payments received between 7:00pm & Midnight (PST) will be posted to your account the following business day
- Payments received between 12:01am – Noon (PST) will be recorded as of the date received, yet may take up to 3 business days to post to your account.
- Payments received between 12:01pm – Midnight (PST) will be recorded as of the following business day, yet may take up to 3 business days to post to your account
- Payments received between 12:01am - Noon (PST) will be posted to your account the same day
- Payments received between 12:01pm - Midnight (PST) will be posted to your account the following business day
Can't find your envelopes? Forgot to buy stamps? We've got you covered. Opt to use Bill Payment for bills outside BECU loans, including utilities, cell phone, retail credit cards, medical payments and more. Scheduling your bills in the Bill Payment service allows you to see all your non-BECU bills in one place, plus there's no need to remember multiple logins. What's more, you skip scrambling for postage supplies – if the bill can't be paid electronically, we'll mail it in for you.
Be sure to schedule your payments to allow 3 business days for processing.
Bills paid, guaranteed2.
Once you input your payee information, you can rest easy – we guarantee it. As long as you input your payee information at least 3 business days before a bill's due date, we'll guarantee that the bill is paid on time.
Need to send money to the babysitter? Pay back your friends? BECU has partnered with Zelle® to make sending money to friends and family fast and easy, typically within minutes1, using their email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Plus, it's just as easy to receive money.
Zelle® is available within the BECU mobile app and Online Banking. No additional downloads needed. Log in to the BECU mobile app or Online Banking, follow a few simple steps and you're good to go.
Get started with Zelle® today.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1Both parties must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®. To receive money, the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number must be enrolled with Zelle®. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®. If the recipient never completes the enrollment, then your payment will not be completed and will be returned to you. Business accounts are not eligible to use Zelle®. If the transactions are initiated from a savings account, excessive transaction fees could apply. NSF fees and Stop Payment Fees may apply. Limitations may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
2Guarantee is related to the late payment fee and is limited to up to $50 per transaction. You must schedule the transaction in accordance with Bill Payment guidelines. Full Terms & Conditions.