Member Discounts at the 2022 Tacoma RV Show
BECU is proud to sponsor the return of the Tacoma RV Show at the Tacoma Dome from Jan. 20 to Jan. 23. Members can get 50% off general admission, plus, enjoy a 0.25% APR rate discount on RVs, campers and trailers.
- 0.25%* APR loan rate discount on RVs purchased at the show.
- 50%** off general admission tickets.
- General admission is $12, kids 12 and under are free.
How the RV Loan Rate Discount Works
- Choose from hundreds of RVs, campers and trailers and find the perfect fit for your next adventure. Once you find the right RV, ask for BECU financing from a participating dealer on-site.
- Get a loan decision on the spot and receive your on-site rate discount of 0.25% APR (available only during the event).
- Purchase tickets online to the Tacoma RV Show held at the Tacoma Dome before you head to the show. On-site parking is free.
- To take advantage of the 50% off admission discount, enter the first six digits of your BECU debit or credit card in the "unlock" code box on Ticketmaster's website.
- Alternately, use your BECU debit or credit card at the box office window in-person to get the admission discount.
Dates and Times
- Jan. 20-22 (Thursday – Saturday), 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jan. 23 (Sunday), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The event is subject to cancellation and BECU shall not be held responsible for cancelled events.
*Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. Loan application must be received on-site at the Tacoma Fall RV Show at a participating dealer between 1/20/2022-1/23/2022. Dealer fees may apply. Rate discount qualifies on purchases only. Offer can be combined with other offers.
**Additional fees apply for tickets purchased online which include a $3.20 order processing fee per order and a $2.05 service charge per ticket.
BECU makes no warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose with regard to participating dealer products and services and specifically disclaims all other warranties with regard to such properties.