Business Line of Credit Rates As Low As
APR Effective 12/1/2023*
Unsecured Line of Credit
$5,000 - $100,000
A business line of credit is a short-term cash solution for business expenses or cash flow management.
Business Line of Credit Features & Benefits
- Competitive variable rates.1
- No interest charges until you draw on the line of credit.
- $0 origination fee.
- Competitive annual fee ranging from $50-$100.
- Secured and unsecured options.
- Optional NSF/Overdraft Protection for linked business checking accounts.2
How to Apply
- Gather your business financial documents, including annual sales revenue or income statements and bring these to your appointment.
- For requests under $50,000, complete the Business Line of Credit Application (PDF).
- Make an appointment to apply at your nearest BECU location.
- Gather your business financial documents, including annual sales revenue or income statements.
- For requests under $50,000, click the Apply Now button and follow the step-by-step instructions to apply online.
- Prefer to apply in person? Complete the Business Line of Credit Application (PDF) and make an appointment to apply at your nearest BECU location.
Questions? Please call us at 800-704-8080 or visit a BECU location near you.
1BECU Business Loans are subject to business membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not everybody will qualify. Certain restrictions, including geographic restrictions, apply. Business and Commercial Loan programs, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
2If needed, funds transfers will be made to the business checking account in $100 increments (or the unused portion of the available credit limit if less than $100). Interest charges accrue from the date any credit advance or transfer is posted to your account.