Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Small Business Loan Assistance to help businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Updated May 5, 2021
Funding for this most recent round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been exhausted and we are no longer accepting applications.
Business members with applications in process will be contacted shortly regarding their application status.
For members with current PPP loans and who are eligible for loan forgiveness, you can submit your application by visiting our forgiveness page below.
- COVID-19 Resource (BECU)
- Financial Relief: How We Can Help (BECU)
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (SBA)
- EIDL Emergency Advance Loan (SBA)
- Paid Leave for Workers and Tax Credits for Small and Midsize Businesses (IRS)
- U.S. Small Business Administration website (SBA)
- Washington Department of Revenue Offers Business Relief
- Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant program (Washington State Dept. of Commerce)
- COVID-19 Resources for Washington Small Businesses (Washington State Dept. of Commerce)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide Checklist (PDF) prepared by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce