Affinity Partner Visa Card Rates as Low As
APR Effective 4/1/2021*
Cash Back Visa
BECU offers four different credit card design styles featuring WSU, UW and Boeing. Whether you bleed crimson and gray, are loyal to the Boeing blue or cheer for Husky purple, your card choice should represent you. All our cards come with no annual fees and the same APR.
- Washington State University: Debit card, traditional card, cash back and secure credit card
- University of Washington: Debit card, traditional card, cash back and secure credit card
- Boeing employees and retirees: Choose from two designs, available in traditional, secure, or cash back Visa credit cards
Credit Card Benefits & Features
- No annual fee
- No balance-transfer fee
- No cash-advance fee
- No foreign-transaction fee
- 0% Intro APR1 on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 7.99% to 21.99% based upon your credit-worthiness.*
Plus, every card offers additional benefits, like fraud protection and travel services.
About Our Partnerships
Washington State University
Our relationship with Washington State University creates new scholarship opportunities, provides a new financial awareness education platform, and supports existing financial literacy efforts for WSU students. WSU fans can now pay with pride using their official credit and debit designs. Go Cougs!
University of Washington
BECU is proud to partner with the UW as a sponsor of multiple student activities throughout the year, promoting diversity, community and inclusion. What's more, BECU, along with the UW, is working hand-in-hand to foster innovation and ideation as a sponsor of startup events and Fintech space.
Did you know BECU began as a financial co-operative to help machinists buy tools in the 1930s? Boeing cards celebrate our credit union's roots, and are exclusively available to current or former Boeing employees, their families and affiliates.
Transfer a high-interest debt to your BECU Visa card with just a few clicks in Online Banking.
Loan Payment Protection Program
The Loan payment protection program (LPP) provides financial assistance during times of hardship. LPP is an optional benefit offered through BECU.
- Provides minimum monthly credit card payments in case of involuntary job loss, disability or loss of life
- Monthly program cost is based on loan balance and package options
10% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases for twelve (12) months from date of account opening, and 0% APR on balances transfers for twelve (12) months when completed within ninety (90) days of account opening. After that your APR will be from 7.99% to 21.99%, based on your credit worthiness and card selection. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
2We periodically evaluate the credit rating of each member who has a credit card, personal line of credit, personal loan, auto loan, boat loan or RV loan with BECU. If you've improved your credit score sufficiently and your account is in good standing, you may earn a better rate (if you're not already receiving our lowest rate).
Credit Card programs, services, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Contact BECU for the most current information.