Sign up for free sessions with trained specialists who can help you achieve your financial goals. Available to BECU members only.
Get support creating a budget, building an achievable savings plan and tackling debt. Our Financial Health Check is a powerful one-on-one coaching service designed to help you achieve your financial goals–and it's free to BECU members.
- Confidential, one-on-one- phone-based session with BECU financial coach.
- Build a personalized budget in real-time.
- Get help crafting a workable savings, budgeting or debt management plan.
- Learn how to get the most out of your BECU membership.
Here's How It Works
- The sign-up process is quick and easy. Start by scheduling an appointment and filling out a budget worksheet.
- The average appointment runs 40 to 50 minutes and is conducted by phone.
- Label savings accounts with goals to separate those funds from daily spending, set up online and mobile tools to easily track cash flows, and map out a plan for future actions once you achieve your immediate goals.
- During the call, you'll take care of action items with live support and accountability. That way you'll be ready to take your next steps.
Is a Financial Health Check right for you?
Sign-up for Financial Health Check if any of the following apply:
- You'd like to build a savings plan to cover an unexpected emergency or avoid going into debt. You'd like to decrease or pay off debt.
- You'd like to receive help with budgeting and money management.
- You can use expert guidance on planning and pursuing financial goals.
- You want to start organizing your finances but you aren't sure where to start.