Now Showing: Drive-in Movies at Marymoor Park
BECU is excited to partner with Marymoor Park to offer an old-school way to enjoy some socially-distanced fun with family and friends.
Location and Movie Schedule
- May 25: The Princess Bride at 9:00 p.m.
- May 26: The Wizard of Oz at 9:00 p.m.
- May 27: E.T. at 9:00 p.m.
- June 1: Ghostbusters (1984) at 9:15 p.m.
- June 2: Clueless at 9:15 p.m.
- June 3: Monsters, Inc. at 9:15 p.m.
- June 8: Spider-Man: Far from Home at 9:15 p.m.
- June 9: Bohemian Rhapsody at 9:15 p.m.
- June 10: Dirty Dancing at 9:15 p.m.
- June 15: Raiders of the Lost Art at 9:30 p.m.
- June 16: Crazy Rich Asians at 9:30 p.m.
- June 17: The Karate Kid (1984) at 9:30 p.m.
- June 22: Crazy, Stupid, Love at 9:30 p.m.
- June 23: Toy Story at 9:30 p.m.
- June 24: The Sandlot at 9:30 p.m.
Drive-In Movie Tips
- Tip 1: Arrive early. The parking lot can fill up quickly, so get there early for the best spots.
- Tip 2: Dress in comfortable clothes (or pj's for the kids). Drive-in movies can last until midnight or later. Comfy clothes or pj's means you can shuttle the kids directly from car to bed.
- Tip 3: Pack jackets or blankets. The night air can be cool. An extra layer or two will keep your movie-watching cozy and comfortable.
Tickets and More Information
Get more information at Epic Events and Promotion—Movies at Marymoor Park.
BECU is not responsible for canceled events.