Direct-Connect Service Temporarily Unavailable
Updated Oct. 4, 2023 — The Online Banking function that enables a direct connection between your account and Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint personal finance and accounting services is currently unavailable. Our teams have identified a solution to securely restore the connection and are working to implement it now. We will update this article when the connection is restored.
Why the Function Is UnavailableIn late June, BECU's monitoring system began detecting suspicious attempts to access accounts through the OFX (Open Financial Exchange) direct-connect function. As soon as we learned of the issue, we made the decision to turn off the direct-connect function in Online Banking. At this time, we are taking steps to implement the necessary controls to safeguard member accounts and information.
What You Can Do Now
If you need to access your transaction history, you can manually export your recent account activity from Online Banking into your accounting software program by following these instructions.
- Log in to Online Banking to download your recent account activity.
- Select the account from which you want to download activity. Transactions can be downloaded for only one account at a time.
- Identify the transactions to download using one of these criteria:
- Most recent (150 transactions maximum)
- Last month (first of the current month to date)
- Last two months
- Specific date range
- By check number
- By transaction amount
- Export the transaction data by selecting one of the file formats listed at the bottom of the page:
- Quicken (.QFX)
- QuickBooks (.QBO)
- Comma Separated Value (.CSV), for Excel
- You will see a file download message asking you to open or save the file. When you click Open, the .QFX or .QBO file should automatically upload into the appropriate program.