Direct deposit is a free electronic transfer service you can use to send your paychecks directly to your BECU checking or savings account. Learn more about the benefits and how to set one up.
Direct Deposit Benefits
- It's convenient. Eliminates the need to deposit checks in person.
- It's safer. Reduces risk of lost or stolen checks.
- It's faster. Get direct access to your money on payday.
- It's flexible. You can divide your funds across multiple accounts.
Online Direct Deposit Tools
Find the information needed by your employer on the new Direct Deposit page in Online Banking.Set Up Direct Deposit
How to Set up Direct Deposit
Find the information you need on the Online Banking Direct Deposit Page, or ask your employer for their direct deposit form and include the following:
- BECU's ABA/routing number: 325081403
- Your 10-digit checking or savings account number. It can be found in the Account Summary tab of Online Banking, on your statement, and at the bottom of each check. Your checking account number will be different from your savings number.
You may be asked to include a voided check. If this is the case, simply write VOID across the front of check and attach to any direct deposit paperwork. If you don't have checks, we'd be happy to draft you a direct deposit letter you can give to your employer. If you get federal benefits, you can find a federal direct deposit form on the US General Services Administration website.