BECU Mobile App
Mobile Banking gives you convenient, on-the-go options for managing your bank accounts on your phone or tablet.
Features & Benefits
- Security: Touch and Face ID, two-factor authentication, retrieve your user ID, fraud alerts and more.
- Money Management: Make payments, create budgets, transfer funds, send money with Zelle® and deposit checks.
- Account History: View your accounts, transactions, and your FICO® Score.
- Support: Schedule an appointment, send a secure message in BECU Messenger, reset your password and more.
- Card Manager: Pause your debit card and set travel notifications for debit and credit cards.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1It's dangerous to use Zelle® in online marketplaces like Facebook, Craigslist or OfferUp, or anywhere people are buying and selling merchandise online because you could lose your money if you're dealing with an imposter. Imposters often request payment through Zelle®. Money is sent directly from your BECU account to another person's bank account typically within minutes, so Zelle® should only be used to send money to family and friends. Neither BECU nor Zelle® offer a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle®. For example, if you don't receive the item you paid for or the item is not as described or as you expected, your money will not be returned to you.
2BECU mobile app is compatible with iOS 13.0 and newer and Android 7.0 and newer. Airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes of use may be billed by your mobile provider.