BECU Mobile App
Mobile banking gives you convenient, on-the-go options for managing your bank accounts on your phone or tablet.
Money management in the palm of your hand. View account balances, make deposits - even create budgets and track your net worth over time.
Features & Benefits
- Deposit checks
- Make payments
- Transfer funds
- Create and track budgets
- Touch ID and Face ID
- Find a BECU location or fee-free ATM
- View accounts and transaction details
- Schedule Appointments
You spoke. We listened! The updates directly respond to user feedback.
- NEW: Now you can set up recurring transfers in the mobile app
- View your FICO® Score instantly
- Card Manager: Pause your debit card, and set travel notifications for debit and credit cards
- Retrieve User ID: If you're having trouble logging in, you can use the mobile app to retrieve your User ID
- Password Reset: Now you can reset your password on-the-go through the BECU mobile app
- Zelle®: Available in the BECU mobile app1
- BECU Messenger: Send us a message from your mobile or tablet device (response time varies)
- Mobile Deposit
- Digital Wallets
- Learn more about membership
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
Learn about BECU's Mobile and Online Banking system requirements.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1Both parties must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®. To receive money, the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number must be enrolled with Zelle®. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®. If the recipient never completes the enrollment, then your payment will not be completed and will be returned to you. Business accounts are not eligible to use Zelle®. If the transactions are initiated from a savings account, excessive transaction fees could apply. NSF fees and Stop Payment Fees may apply. Limitations may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
2BECU mobile app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and newer and Android 4.4 and newer. Airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes of use may be billed by your mobile provider.