Auto Loan Rates as Low As
APR Effective 2/1/2020*
New Auto Loans
2018 & Newer
Used Auto Loans
2017 & Older
Auto Loan Benefits & Features
As a not-for-profit, we offer great rates, fewer fees and member-only benefits.
- Lower interest rates. As a credit union, we keep our auto rates low by only offering car loans to members.
- BECU Financing available on-site with one of our many participating dealerships.
- New Auto Loan interest rate may be applied to cars up to 2 years old.
- Automatic enrollment in BECU Reprice Program. Improve your credit score and potentially lower your rates.
Auto Loan Calculators
Now that you know about rates, what can you afford?
Another calculator option is the Vehicle Loan Comparison tool
Why Finance Through BECU?
- Credit Unions vs. Banks — Learn more about what makes us different.
- BECU membership comes with member benefits.
- The BECU community is over 1 million strong and we give back to our members and community.
Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify.
AutoSMART services are provided by Credit Union Direct Lending and is not affiliated with BECU. BECU specifically disclaims all warranties with regard to dealers' products and services. Dealer fees apply. BECU loan financing subject to credit and underwriting approval, and may change without notice.
*APR effective as of December 15, 2019. APR based on borrower's credit history, 48-month or less repayment term, collateral two (2) years old or newer with up to 90% loan-to-value (LTV), and based on wholesale Kelley Blue Book or dealer invoice. Loans with repayment terms that exceed 48 months, 90% LTV, involve lesser applicant creditworthiness, or collateral older than two (2) years are subject to higher APRs and lower loan amounts. Certain conditions apply. The specific amount of the loan shall be based on the approved value of the collateral. Final loan approval is subject to funding review by BECU. Actual rate may be higher. Financing is subject to BECU credit approval and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. Applicants must open and maintain BECU membership to obtain a loan. Payment Example: $674 a month based on a four (4) year, $30,000 loan at 3.24% APR.
*This is a summary of BECU auto loan program. Same rates apply at the dealership as if applying directly with BECU. Loans and BECU financing program subject to BECU credit and underwriting approval.