Auto Loans Rates as Low As
Auto Loan Benefits & Features
As a not-for-profit credit union, we offer great rates, fewer fees and member-only benefits.
- Lower interest rates. We keep our auto rates low by only offering car loans to members.
- BECU Financing available on-site with one of our many participating dealerships.
- New Auto Loan interest rate may be applied to cars up to 2 years old.
- Automatic enrollment in BECU Reprice Program. Improve your credit score and potentially lower your rates.
Auto Loan Calculators
Explore how much you can afford and what your payments might be.
Another calculator option is the Vehicle Loan Comparison tool
Set up Monthly Recurring Payments
There are two ways to automatically pay your auto loan every month from a BECU account:
- Fill out a Loan Modification Request form and return it to a location near you, or
- Use DocuSign to electronically request monthly recurring payments
Setting up automatic payments from a non-BECU account is a two-step process:
- Fill out an ACH Debit Authorization Agreement PDF or submit via eSign
- Fill out a Loan Modification Request Form or submit via eSign
Call 800-233-2328 for additional assistance.
Guaranteed Asset Protection
GAP Advantage is a voluntary, non-insurance product that covers the difference (or gap) between the amount you owe on your auto loan and what your insurance would pay if your vehicle is stolen, damaged or totaled.
Loan Payment Protection Program
The Loan payment protection program (LPP) provides financial assistance during times of hardship. LPP is an optional benefit offered through BECU.
- Provides monthly auto loan payments in case of involuntary job loss, disability or loss of life
- Monthly program cost is based on loan balance and package options
Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify.
AutoSMART services are provided by Credit Union Direct Lending and is not affiliated with BECU. BECU specifically disclaims all warranties with regard to dealers' products and services. Dealer fees apply. BECU loan financing subject to credit and underwriting approval, and may change without notice.
*APR based on borrower's credit history, 60-month or less repayment term, collateral two (2) years old or newer with up to 90% loan-to-value (LTV), and based on wholesale Kelley Blue Book or dealer invoice. Loans with repayment terms that exceed 60 months, 90% LTV, involve lesser applicant creditworthiness, or collateral older than two (2) years are subject to higher APRs and lower loan amounts. Certain conditions apply. The specific amount of the loan shall be based on the approved value of the collateral. Final loan approval is subject to funding review by BECU. Actual rate may be higher. Financing is subject to BECU credit approval and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify.
*This is a summary of BECU auto loan program. Loans and BECU financing program subject to BECU credit and underwriting approval.