Private student loan options for current and graduated students.
Private Student Loans
You're an incoming or current college student needing to fill a gap between the cost of attending school and other financial aid you may/currently receive.
- Rates as low as 5.81% APR
- Supplements financial aid package
- Loan amount between $2,000 - $100,000
Refinance Student Loans
You're a college graduate or guardian of a graduate looking to refinance or consolidate current, existing federal and private loans.
- Rates as low as 4.49% APR
- Loan amounts between $10,000 – $125,000
- Parents or guardians are eligible to refinance PLUS loans or Private Student Loans for dependents
BECU Student Loan Program
- Low credit-union rates
- Flexible payment plans
- Loan options to meet borrower's needs
- BECU is partnering with LendKey, a nationally recognized student-loan provider
EligibilityTo qualify, applicants must meet credit and underwriting criteria and be:
- BECU member (it's free to join)
- A current student or graduate of an eligible community college, undergraduate, or graduate school.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Legal adult in the state in which they reside (age 18 in most states)
Manage Existing BECU Student Loans
- Loans opened after June 2019, visit https://becu.lendkey.com/access/login or call 866-291-6868
- Loans opened before June 2019, visit https://www.uasecho.com/Account/SignIn, or call 800-723-2210
Student Loan FAQs
You have questions, we have answers:
- Contact LendKey for specific student loan questions at (866) 291-6868 or email@example.com. Note: For security reasons, LendKey doesn't accept emails with attachments. As many automated signatures contain logos, please delete imagery before sending.
- Member (or future members) can always reach out to BECU at (800) 233-2328