Private student loan options for current and graduated students.
Private Student Loans
You're an incoming or current college student needing to fill a gap between the cost of attending school and other financial aid you may/currently receive.
- Rates as low as 5.81% APR
- Supplements financial aid package
- Loan amount between $2,000 - $100,000
Refinance Student Loans
You're a college graduate or guardian of a graduate looking to refinance or consolidate current, existing federal and private loans.
- Rates as low as 4.49% APR
- Loan amounts between $10,000 – $125,000
- Parents or guardians are eligible to refinance PLUS loans or Private Student Loans for dependents
BECU Student Loan Program
- Low credit-union rates
- Flexible payment plans
- Loan options to meet borrower's needs
- BECU is partnering with LendKey, a nationally recognized student-loan provider
EligibilityTo qualify, applicants must meet credit and underwriting criteria and be:
- BECU member (it's free to join)
- A current student or graduate of an eligible community college, undergraduate, or graduate school.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Legal adult in the state in which they reside (age 18 in most states)
Manage Existing BECU Student Loans
- Loans opened after June 2019, visit https://becu.lendkey.com/access/login or call 866-291-6868
- Loans opened before June 2019, visit https://www.uasecho.com/Account/SignIn, or call 800-723-2210
Affected by COVID-19?
If you're experiencing a drop in your income due to COVID-19, we may be able to help.
Call us to talk about deferring your student loan payments for up to 90 days:1
- For loans opened before June 2019: Call 800-723-2210 (serviced by UAS)
- For loans opened after June 2019: Call 866-291-6868 (serviced by LendKey)
Student Loan FAQs
You have questions, we have answers:
- Contact LendKey for specific student loan questions at (866) 291-6868 or email@example.com. Note: For security reasons, LendKey doesn't accept emails with attachments. As many automated signatures contain logos, please delete imagery before sending.
- Member (or future members) can always reach out to BECU at (800) 233-2328
1 Interest will continue to accrue during the payment deferral period and will be capitalized when the loan exits deferral. If you can make interest payments during the payment deferral period, your monthly payment may remain at your current payment amount. If you cannot make interest only payments during the deferral period, your payments may increase.
2 Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history and other factors specific to your loan (such as loan term and loan amount) and may be higher than the lowest rates advertised. Your final APR may differ from your loan interest rate due to additional fees that may apply. Loan program including rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. The payment example illustrates the estimated annual percentage rate (APR) and monthly payment for a $10,000 loan amount with various terms. If you selected a 10-year term, you would make 120 monthly payments of $106.02 to $125.27—depending on your APR.
3 All rates include the auto-pay discount of 0.25%. If the automatic payment is canceled any time after enrollment, the rate reduction will discontinue. This rate reduction may be suspended during any period of forbearance or deferment.
4 Primary borrower may apply to remove cosigner after 24 on-time payments of principle and interest during the repayment period, subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria.