Personal Line of Credit Rates as Low As
APR Effective 4/1/2021*
Personal Line of Credit
A personal line of credit helps cover those unexpected expenses when life happens. You have access to funds when you need them with no annual fees or transfer fees. A personal line of credit is tied to your checking account and gives you overdraft protection and peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Emergency cash
- Overdraft protection
- Debt consolidation
- No annual fee
- No transfer fee
Overdraft protection ensures transactions are covered even if you have insufficient funds (no money in your account). When you spend more than you have available in your account, you may get an Non-Sufficient Funds fee (NSF) With a Personal line of credit, you can remove the worry of NSF fees.
How to Access Line of Credit Funds
- Access funds from Online Banking, Mobile App, ATM or over the phone.
- In the case of non-sufficient funds, the money will transfer automatically from your Personal Line of Credit into your Checking account.
- Line of credit overdraft funds transfers will be made in $100 increments (or the unused portion of the available credit limit if less than $100). Interest charges accrue from the date any credit advance or transfer is posted to your account.
Do the Math on Debt Consolidation
Use our easy tool to see how much you could save by consolidating your debts – including auto loans, credit cards and more – at a potentially lower interest rate.
Loan Payment Protection Program
The Loan payment protection program (LPP) provides financial assistance during times of hardship. LPP is an optional benefit offered through BECU.
- Provides minimum monthly [auto, boat, RV, etc.] payments in case of involuntary job loss, disability or loss of life
- Monthly program cost is based on loan balance and package options
- To apply, call us at 800-233-2328 and ask about getting LPP added to your loan